We have not blogged in a very long time so this is a quick note to say we are back in business!
The summer of 2010 was the best gardening year in the program’s history. Here are some highlights:
1. We harvested over 50 huge artichokes
2. Japanese sweet potatoes were huge (from co-op potatoes we sprouted)
3. Our gourds molded into their fish and frog forms nicely.
4. 1000 pounds of produce given to cafeteria and many more pounds sold to community or given to soup kitchen.
5. 65 ribbons (45 blue) at the Common Ground Fair exhibition hall.
We will remember this year for a long time!